What a big achievement purchasing your first house is! Of course with the euphoria is also some apprehension - especially leading up to the "big day". You'll probably need some consultation along the way -- and you'll definitely need a real estate agent looking out for your greatest interests. Our professional associates are experienced in Rhode Island real estate, and are absolutely trained and qualified to provide our expert support with purchasing your first home.
Not everyone with a real estate license is equally able to help you find a home. Our dedication to our clients is what makes the difference. When you hire Realty Associates RI Properties LLC to help with your first home purchase, here's what you can expect:
• The process of buying a house has many phases. I'll be there for everything from locating the perfect home among all the houses available in Rhode Island that fit your budget, to providing expert guidance on closing costs and everything in between.
• We are the local specialists, and can help you characterize a want list of features and amenities you want in your community, school district, and your house.
• We will walk you through the mind-boggling financial facets of purchasing a house, including the various mortgages and home buying plans accessible.
• You can depend on us to keep track of all the new listings, and make sure you see all the properties that match your criteria.
• We will do our best to do away with all the tension that goes along with purchasing a home. Finding the perfect home for you in Rhode Island area is our business, and one of our associates is ready to go to work for you. Click on Our Associates to find the Associate that you feel comfortable working with. You and your RA associate form the Homebuying Team.
||Call us at 401-942-0110 if you can't find your dream house listed here. I'll search the MLS plus use my industry contacts to find the houses in the Rhode Island area that matches your needs.